Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Do you like the idea of a forum?

0 - 0%
1 - 100%

Total Votes: 1

Admin
WINNER!
WINNER!
Previous Winner of the Fantasy Formula 1!
https://eaff1.forumotion.com

New Forum & This Years Teams! Empty New Forum & This Years Teams!

Sat Mar 04 2023, 01:49
Hi All,

So... we have a forum now!

After receiving some feedback requesting somewhere for us to discuss all things F1 and the Fantasy competition, I thought it would be good to have somewhere everyone can access without giving out their phone number or requiring them to have a facebook account, but also be able to share the results and discuss them in one place.

Appreciate not everyone may want to sign up, but I'm hoping the way I have set it up you wont need an account to view the posts, only to interact. If the idea of a forum is welcomed I may look to make this the only place results are posted, and email out a link to them when released. The benefit of being a member then is you can opt in to receive email updates for announcments and when results are posted, and comment on them of course.

As our first post, I thought I would give an update on the entry list this year.

In total we received 23 entries (unfortunately I think quite a few missed the deadline this year).

Team names can be seen below!

EB F1
Crap at This
white van men
RJC Racing
Flowerpower
My Heart Will Grosjean
Floppyjack
Newlyparanoid
It's Hammertime!
Brooozer
GDJC Racing
Delta F1
YOYO F1
Zoomzoomzoom
Not last
Maynardi
No Snags Just Wins
Worst Race Scenario
Flying FIsh
APS Racing
Alfie Romeo
CDMayhem
It’s a woman driver

If you would like to become a member please register using your team name as your username and I will add you to the 2023 usergroup. Then if you dont sign up next year, you can still receive announcments, i.e. when the entry forms are released, but not get flooded with irrelevant race results. That way people from the previous seasons who didn't sign up for the most current one aren't left off the mailing list and miss out (which I think happens every year) and you can manage which emails you want to receive. My goal is to increase retention and grow the competition.

This year, my brother will also be helping with the admin side of the competition with the aim of improving the turnaround on getting the results out the door. He will also be an admin on the forum and be able to post the results and make announcements.

All feedback is welcome, hope to see some of you sign up. If not all!

Ed

Last edited by Admin on Thu Dec 14 2023, 23:21; edited 1 time in total

It’s a women driver likes this post

It’s a women driver

New Forum & This Years Teams! Empty Re: New Forum & This Years Teams!

Sat Mar 04 2023, 17:09
Need you to teach me how to use it lol
Admin
WINNER!
WINNER!
Previous Winner of the Fantasy Formula 1!
https://eaff1.forumotion.com

Tue Mar 07 2023, 01:28
It’s a women driver wrote:Need you to teach me how to use it lol

Easy!
Sponsored content