Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
WINNER!
WINNER!
Previous Winner of the Fantasy Formula 1!
https://eaff1.forumotion.com

Race 22 - Abu Dhabi Results & Winner Announcement!! Empty Race 22 - Abu Dhabi Results & Winner Announcement!!

Thu Dec 14 2023, 23:11
Hi All,

The final results from the 2023 season are in.

Results
Race 22 - Abu Dhabi Results & Winner Announcement!! Race_215

Summary
Race 22 - Abu Dhabi Results & Winner Announcement!! Race_216

Race 22 - Abu Dhabi Results & Winner Announcement!! 1f389 WINNERS! Race 22 - Abu Dhabi Results & Winner Announcement!! 1f389

The winners of the 2023 season are...

1st - White Van Men  -  27535 pts - £115.00
2nd - APS Racing - 27518 pts - £76.67
3rd - Newlyparanoid - 27417 pts - £38.33

Winners, if you can please send me your bank details privately I will send over your winnings.

Congratulations all, I really hope everyone enjoyed the season and are looking forward to next.

Some of the newer members may not know that I didn't start this competition, but am merely carrying on what somebody else started. Colin Dawson, also know as CDMayhem was the gentleman who originally founded this competition, and brought together the majority of members who still continue to participate year on year, working alongside another member of ours, Newlyparanoid, a friend of his for nearly 40 years. Setting up and running a competition like this is not as easy as it may seem, it takes a lot of time, and dedication something Colin and Newlyparanoid undertook for 15 years before I took over in 2019. It saddens me to say, Colin unfortunately passed away in June earlier this year. I know many of you didn't know him personally, including myself, but I think its important we give him credit and thanks for the work he put into this competion that we enjoy and will hopefully continue to enjoy in years to come. Thank you Colin.

Since I took over the running of this competition, my own life has changed significantly, and I dont have near as much spare time as I used to. You may have noticed this by the sporadic release of results, so I am currently undecided about whether I will continue running this next year, enlist the help of, or hand the reins over entirely to someone else. I will have a think over the winter break and let you know in the new year.

Thanks again all for participating year on year, I wish you and your families a very merry chistmas, and a very happy new year!
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum